- Customer Service- You’ve Got to Make Them Say Wow!
- Change-Coping, Controlling, Capitalizing
- The Leadership Formula- It’s a Process, Not an Event
- Team Building Program- Creating “Want To” Rather than “Have to”
- Riding A New Wave To Success Re-Thinking, Re-Designing, Re-Directing Your Organization’s Future
- COMMUNICATION: The ability to communicate is the single most important skill determining your success in life.
- SUCCESSFUL SELLING: The Answers to Successful Selling Are All Four Letter Words
Robert is an internationally recognized speaker and author of the highly successful book "How To Soar Like An Eagle In A World Full Of Turkeys." He is a man who is consistently honored with standing ovations and requests to bring him back next year. Many clients have actually rated him as the best speaker they've ever heard. Robert has shared the podium with such renowned speakers as former President George Bush, Secretary of State Colin Powell, General Norman Schwarzkopf, Anthony Robbins, Tom Peters, and Steven Covey.
This former Morehead Scholar and All-American Athlete has owned several companies, sold internationally in over 20 countries, established and maintained hundreds of accounts worldwide along with managing a worldwide sales force. Your people will be hearing from a man who has lived his experiences, not just studied them. He has held positions from Salesman to Chief Executive Officer. His ability to connect with an audience is amazing; be it a strategic planning session for a Fortune 500 company to 20,000 salespeople, he excels at blending humor, facts, inspiration, conviction and audience participation.
Robert recognizes that his clients understand the needs of their audience and objectives far better than he does. Therefore, after thoroughly discussing with them what they would like to have accomplished, he prepares a completely customized program best suited to meet those specific needs. As a result, many programs will encompass several topics each critical in achieving their particular goals.